What exactly are we looking for?
- Previous working experience as a Node.js Developer for 5+ years
- In-depth knowledge of Node.js
- Hands-on experience with HTML, CSS, and AJAX
- Applicable knowledge of web libraries and frameworks such as AngularJS, Polymer, and Closure
- Familiarity with the whole web stack, including protocols and web server optimization techniques
- Bonus: NestJS and Prism hands-on experience
What are our expectations:
- Developing and maintaining all server-side network components
- Ensuring optimal performance of the central database and responsiveness to front-end requests
- Collaborating with front-end developers on the integration of elements
- Designing customer-facing UI and back-end services for various business processes
- Developing high-performance applications by writing testable, reusable, and efficient code
- Implementing effective security protocols, data protection measures, and storage solutions
- Running diagnostic tests, repairing defects, and providing technical support
- Documenting Node.js processes, including database schemas, as well as preparing reports
- Recommending and implementing improvements to processes and technologies
- Keeping informed of advancements in the field of Node.js development
What are we providing?
- Opportunity to work locally and internationally
- Professional progress and personal development
- Excellent conditions – a competitive salary, days off, paid sick leave, opportunity to develop your knowledge and practical skills
- Work remotely or in the office
If you think of yourself as a perfect fit, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and we’ll reach you ASAP.